I’m back from my hiatus with a beauty favorites! I have had the craziest month and really needed to take some time off to focus on my dance recital and school finals and starting up summer school. So, if you … Continue reading
Hey, beauties! I hope your weekend was wonderful! Mine was absolutely amazing and crazy busy. I spent my weekend at a dance convention/competition which (as usual) was inspiring, exhausting, crazy, and super fun! I thought I was going to be … Continue reading
Hello, beauties! Today I’m going to be sharing with you my secret weapon in my makeup bag. I was going to do a two-in-one where I shared a review and a tutorial but I decided to split it up and make it a two part series. Liquid eyeliner (and eyeliner in general) is something that can make or break your look. I know personally, if someone has poorly applied eyeliner, I notice, and if someone has fabulous eyeliner, I also notice. If I were to be on a deserted island and could only bring three makeup products, this one would be included.
The Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner (that’s a mouth full!) has been my favorite eyeliner for several years and for many reasons.. First, the pen style tip makes it super easy to apply. It’s great for creating both thin and thick lines and gives you enough precision to create designs with it if you want/need to. My only complaint is that for a pretty normal sized eyeliner, it doesn’t seem like there is much in there. I find myself having to repurchase this eyeliner probably the most often out of everything I use more regularly. Also, once you reach the end of this eyeliner or have had it for awhile, the pen starts to dry out. It’s still doable to use, but it makes it much more difficult and the color doesn’t come out as black.
The formula of this eyeliner is perfection. The color is a midnight black, and it stays black all day long. I find some eyeliners tend to end up faded and almost grey by the end of the day. This isn’t a waterproof eyeliner, but that is actually something I like about it. It stays without smudging all day, but I don’t feel like I have to use three different makeup removers and towels to scrub it off. So, if you’re like me and your eye area is extra sensitive, this is a great option for you!
This is a drugstore eyeliner, so it is significantly cheaper than high-end brands, but it’s still pretty pricey for a drugstore eyeliner. It’s two cons kind of go together, it’s more expensive, and you have to replace it more often than you’d like to.
Despite it’s cons, this eyeliner has been with me through thick and thin and I don’t plan on replacing it any time soon. It’s one of my holy grail products and I highly recommend checking this out the next time you’re in the drugstore!
That’s all for today, look out for this post’s counterpart that will be an eyeliner tutorial! Have a beautiful end of your week! It’s Friday Eve! 😉 xoxo
What is one of your holy grail makeup products? Do you prefer liquid, stick, or gel eyeliners?
Hello hello! I’m back with another Mani-Monday. I’m going to try and start doing these every other week because they are super fun and motivate me to actually do my nails! First off, I know I’ve been posting only two … Continue reading
Happy first day of May, lovelies! I cannot believe it’s already time for another monthly beauty favorites! I know I say that every month, but this month went insanely fast!! Between the Sephora sale, the drugstore, and re-visiting some products … Continue reading
Happy Monday!! 🙂 During the Sephora sale, I ordered a few different things; one of them was the Too Faced Pardon My French Set! This set was such a great value, I simply couldn’t pass it up! Included was the … Continue reading
In honor of the 10th Anniversary of Mean Girls coming upon us next Wednesday, I felt inspired to do a pink makeup look today to share with you all that you can rock next week to celebrate this “historic time”. … Continue reading
It’s been forever since I’ve done a Manicure Monday, so I’m super excited about this post! Something about bright or pastel nail polishes makes me so happy whenever I use them. It’s like every time you look down at your … Continue reading
Hey there, beauties! I have been wanting to do a haul for a while now, but I decided to wait until I had enough products to make it a larger haul. So, these are items I purchased in California over Spring Break and ones that I ordered online during the annual Sephora sale! I’m really excited about everything, and am really happy with all of my purchases. Let’s get to it!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation – I wear the shade 110 Pink Porcelain. I have been using this foundation for about a month and I love it. The coverage is great, however the foundation I find looks better and wears better throughout the day with a primer. This foundation matches my skin so well, which is part of the reason I love it so much. I am so so so fair and pink undertoned that finding a foundation that matches has always been hard. I highly recommend this foundation!
- Sephora Classic Mineral Powder Brush – I use this brush to apply foundation, it’s slightly smaller than the regular foundation brush, which gives more precision, and plus it was cheaper!
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush – I got the color Peach Pop which is a vibrant, springy, peach-coral color. After trying the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, I thought nothing could ever compare. This blush is definitely an equal. It has great pigmentation and lasts all day! The color is also bright and perfect for the warmer months!
- Too Faced Pardon My French Set – First of all, this set was SUCH a great value! Included were a deluxe sample sized Lash Injection Mascara, a full sized Perfect Eyes Waterproof Liner, a deluxe sample Shadow Insurance, and the Bonjour Soleil Eyeshadow Collection. From what I have experienced with it so far, I am loving the primer, and the volume the mascara gives to my lashes. I have only used a few of the eyeshadows, but so far the color payoff is fantastic and the shadows last all day without fading. This is a limited edition set so I highly recommend getting it while you can, it’s truly a great value! Here is a close up image of the eyeshadow palette:
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wearing Lipstick – This is one of the most crazy awesome lip products I have ever tried. I got the shade Fuchsia and whoa, this is the brightest, true hot pink color I have ever tried. Not only the color perfect, everything else about it is wonderful as well. The product applies like a gloss, stays like a stain, and feels like a lipstick. It’s not drying and is the perfect combination of matte and glossy. I wore this all day today and only had to reapply it once! Such a great purchase!
That’s all for my Sephora haul! I hope you enjoyed this post! xoxo
What did you by with the 15% off Sephora coupon? Do you prefer gloss, stain, or lipstick? Let me know in the comments!
I was so excited to be nominated for this blogger award by the phenomenal Catherine! This is such an honor and I am so grateful that she nominated me for this award! Here are the rules for the award: 1.) … Continue reading