Hey there, beauties! I have been wanting to do a haul for a while now, but I decided to wait until I had enough products to make it a larger haul. So, these are items I purchased in California over Spring Break and ones that I ordered online during the annual Sephora sale! I’m really excited about everything, and am really happy with all of my purchases. Let’s get to it!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation – I wear the shade 110 Pink Porcelain. I have been using this foundation for about a month and I love it. The coverage is great, however the foundation I find looks better and wears better throughout the day with a primer. This foundation matches my skin so well, which is part of the reason I love it so much. I am so so so fair and pink undertoned that finding a foundation that matches has always been hard. I highly recommend this foundation!
- Sephora Classic Mineral Powder Brush – I use this brush to apply foundation, it’s slightly smaller than the regular foundation brush, which gives more precision, and plus it was cheaper!
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush – I got the color Peach Pop which is a vibrant, springy, peach-coral color. After trying the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, I thought nothing could ever compare. This blush is definitely an equal. It has great pigmentation and lasts all day! The color is also bright and perfect for the warmer months!
- Too Faced Pardon My French Set – First of all, this set was SUCH a great value! Included were a deluxe sample sized Lash Injection Mascara, a full sized Perfect Eyes Waterproof Liner, a deluxe sample Shadow Insurance, and the Bonjour Soleil Eyeshadow Collection. From what I have experienced with it so far, I am loving the primer, and the volume the mascara gives to my lashes. I have only used a few of the eyeshadows, but so far the color payoff is fantastic and the shadows last all day without fading. This is a limited edition set so I highly recommend getting it while you can, it’s truly a great value! Here is a close up image of the eyeshadow palette:
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wearing Lipstick – This is one of the most crazy awesome lip products I have ever tried. I got the shade Fuchsia and whoa, this is the brightest, true hot pink color I have ever tried. Not only the color perfect, everything else about it is wonderful as well. The product applies like a gloss, stays like a stain, and feels like a lipstick. It’s not drying and is the perfect combination of matte and glossy. I wore this all day today and only had to reapply it once! Such a great purchase!
That’s all for my Sephora haul! I hope you enjoyed this post! xoxo
What did you by with the 15% off Sephora coupon? Do you prefer gloss, stain, or lipstick? Let me know in the comments!