Whoa! Hey there, loves! I can’t believe it’s been eight days since I posted anything. Things have been crazy, but not to worry! I am planning on having three posts this week to make up for it! If you follow me on twitter, I’ve mentioned that something secret and super awesome is going on with my blog and you guys are going to find out soon! I am dying to tell you guys and to get it started!
About a week or so ago I was honored and thrilled to receive the Liebster Award from Audrey (CremesComeTrue). Honestly, when I first saw it, I had no idea what it was; I just knew it was something cool and it felt kind of nice to be recognized by a fellow beauty blogger. The Liebster Award was created by someone who lives in Germany to honor and recognize newer and smaller bloggers. So, this lovely “gift” is passed around from blog to blog. Whoever gives you the award gives you a series of questions to answer, and you in turn must come up with questions and tag your favorite small bloggers (less than 200 followers approx.). This is such a neat little thing that can really brighten up someones day and give them more confidence as a blogger!
Without further ado, Cremes Come True asked me these questions, and here are my responses!
• Where is your favorite place to shop for makeup and why?
I love shopping at Sephora because of the variety (especially online). Essentially everything I want/need is all in one place, which is very convenient.
• If you could only buy products from one brand, which one would it be? (pretend $ is no object)
Oh man…this is a tough one. It’s a toss-up between Tarte and Benefit Cosmetics. Both are unique with strong points and products that I adore!
• What is your favorite foundation?
I can honestly say I don’t have one. Some bloggers have recommended a few I need to try, but I still have never used a foundation I am totally happy with.
• When is your favorite time to write for your blog? Day? Night? What do you like most about blogging?
I like blogging early in the morning and late at night. I am always most inspired at those times for some reason! Something I am loving about blogging is connecting with others that have similar interests as me and since I have always loved writing, I love that blogging combines two things that I am passionate about: beauty, and writing.
• Who is your style icon?
Hands down Blake Lively. Both her real life boho-beachy chic style, and her as Serena Van Der Woodsen in Gossip Girl are phenomenal and I wish I could look and dress like her all the time. Or I could just be her. That’d be pretty sweet, too.
• Do you love Pinterest? Why or why not?
Saying I love Pinterest would be an understatement. I am kind of obsessed. It is a doorway to so many ideas for almost everything. I go on Pinterest and I get inspired about makeup, beauty, decor, fitness, baking. I just love it.
• What is your dream job?
This is a really difficult question. I have so many things I’d love to do and so many things that interest me. Ask me again in several months and maybe I’ll have it down to less than five. (lol)
• Who is your celebrity crush?
Okay…celebrity man-crush would have to be Joseph Gordon-Levitt, or Ian Somerhalder. Both those men are fiiiiiiine. My girl-crush would be Jennifer Lawrence or Blake Lively.
• What beauty trend do you wish would just stop and go away?
I don’t know if this is even a trend, but I have never liked the look of overly defined and exaggerated brows.
• What beauty trend would you like to see stick around or make a comeback?
I am loving the natural eyes with the bold coral and pink lips for spring and summer this year!
Welp, those are my answers. And here are the bloggers I tag:
All four of these ladies have some great, quality posts that are definitely worth checking out!
Now the girls I nominated’s turn to answer these following questions:
- What are your favorite colors to wear in the spring?
- Would you rather buy a pair of shoes or a purse? Why?
- What is your favorite social media tool and how to do use it for blogging?
- What makeup item can you not leave the house without?
- Who was the first beauty guru you watched/read?
- Coffee or tea? Why?
- When going on trips, do you like to pack as little as possible, or practically your whole makeup collection just in case?
- What celebrity’s style inspires you the most?
- Do you have a favorite makeup brand? If so, why are they your favorite?
- Why did you start blogging?
That’s all for today’s post! Once again, thank you Audrey for giving me this award! I hope you all are having a lovely week! xoxo